Waiting for the Bus! Waiting for the Bus!

why does it have to end like this?

Kind of funny-stupid start and it became really cool movie...but wyh this ending? it destroyed the whole atmosphere. :( even of it was funny ^^
10/10 because it was an all in one pack

Tarboy Tarboy

Howowywow!

Incredible great work! The fight in the dark is my favorite scene. The music fits right in. Just love this.
The only thing was that baseballbat, it looked...you know flat ^^ but it doesn't matter :D

farmBee farmBee

good looking minigame

A very simple game but the design is pretty well made and has funny elements.
It has a not the biggest "insert coin" factor but a nice pastime.

EX!!! - Happy EX!!! - Happy

finallay...

I've searched for the original song a long time until heard it again when I watched Forrest Gump again XD from there on it was easy by the internet...
you should mention Simon & Garfunkel ;)
anayway, I like that remix!

Alfie Alfie

smothy

nice voice...and finally something not synthesized

Telemarketing Telemarketing

YEA!

I am... IRONDUCK? I am... IRONDUCK?

WOW, What?!

d...d-d..don't use stupid smilies... ahh, I cant resist XDDDD
What a combination and the preview picture lets me run so clueless into this joke
I love it, but I think you should have spend more time on the coloring ;)

Split Personality Split Personality

WOW

The lightning is just perfect and if the scene is your own idea, you should have earned a score of 5.5

MikeS responds:

It was a combination of my teacher and mine. She had the idea of somehow separating parts of my face and rearranging them in a certain manner. So I made the shadow box (quickly), cut out several wooden blocks, and printed/pasted the different parts of my face onto the blocks to be placed in each little section.

What was the hardest part of this project was the fact that the pictures I took of myself had a different light source than the shadow box, so I had to draw to different angles of light and it really complicated some sections...

Thanks for the review!

Trapped in Binary Trapped in Binary

Are you bored?

It looks like someone had too much time left... XD

Stoned-Gorilla responds:

time left from what else? work? it didn't actually take too long, it just takes a system. ironically that's exactly what binary is.