All 16 art Reviews

I am... IRONDUCK? I am... IRONDUCK?

WOW, What?!

d...d-d..don't use stupid smilies... ahh, I cant resist XDDDD
What a combination and the preview picture lets me run so clueless into this joke
I love it, but I think you should have spend more time on the coloring ;)

Split Personality Split Personality

WOW

The lightning is just perfect and if the scene is your own idea, you should have earned a score of 5.5

MikeS responds:

It was a combination of my teacher and mine. She had the idea of somehow separating parts of my face and rearranging them in a certain manner. So I made the shadow box (quickly), cut out several wooden blocks, and printed/pasted the different parts of my face onto the blocks to be placed in each little section.

What was the hardest part of this project was the fact that the pictures I took of myself had a different light source than the shadow box, so I had to draw to different angles of light and it really complicated some sections...

Thanks for the review!

Trapped in Binary Trapped in Binary

Are you bored?

It looks like someone had too much time left... XD

Stoned-Gorilla responds:

time left from what else? work? it didn't actually take too long, it just takes a system. ironically that's exactly what binary is.

Heat of Battle Heat of Battle

Â

the head looks great
but the lightning is a bit boring and the undershirt is not the best one ;)
I would like to give 9.5

'Owrb' 'Owrb'

Bzzz

crazy, maybe you can hypnotize someone with that ^^
Did you make it in 3d and drew it then?

Butzbo responds:

Ehmh, not really,,,. Let's say i had the 3d ('mental') image of the character, and kept drawing it in rotation ... it wasn't that hard to figure out since the main shapes were just boxes.
Thanks for reviewing! ;o

Sinistra Sinistra

+.+

His Finger looks quite broken ^^
still good work

Heeding the Call Heeding the Call

nicely done

The mountains are great.
the little man on the platform is drawn pretty simple. Got the effort empty at that point? ^^

Overwatch Overwatch

great

the perspective is interesting and the details are nice
but it looks like they just started the chasing... so the street is pretty empty

good work

Cowboy Racoon - Got Milk? Cowboy Racoon - Got Milk?

not bad ;)

I like the small hat XD
but his right arm is too long and there is no real background
It looks like you've began to draw a bg... ?
nice coloring

RadioactiveRabies responds:

The Bg was just to have something there so that it wasnt blank, and i didnt spend much over a day on it so its just a little quick thing a friend asked me to do :P Thanks for the comment :D

Sicle Sicle

hmmm

nice pose and very dynamical, but its too undefined

Dawn-Breaker responds:

Thank you.. and i know ,i kinda screwed it up on the slight edits i applied to it..

It was pretty small on scale so things worked out way different then i hoped for

but oh well ,rough work rough work..